Over forty years ago, This & That Uniforms was born into a 400 sq. ft. retail store focused on health care uniforms. Today, our company is located in a 13,000 sq. ft. facility and has become a leading supplier for a broad range of uniforms in the Northeast. We stock and supply a wide range of uniforms and gear for Police, Fire, Postal, EMS, DOC, School, Security, Transportation, Sport, Hospitality, Health Care, Food Services, and Municipalities as well as many other organizations.
We remain a family owned and operated business. As a family business, we have many long term employees whom we are also proud to call extended family. Every day, as a team, we seek to find creative ways to service our customers. Although we have grown substantially, we have never forgotten our business principles, which have provided the foundation of our company for the past 40 years- customer service and satisfaction. Indeed, the cornerstone of our business philosophy is that we seek to exceed our customer's expectations every day. We believe we are accomplishing this goal through some of the commitments listed below that ensure a unique service experience with This & That:
- Several million held in quality inventory marking one of the highest ratios of merchandise availability in the industry
- 2 industrial sewing rooms with a full team of seamstresses/tailors
- A full embroidery department to enable a while you wait experience
- Outside Sales Teams
- We confidently commit to a 72 hour delivery
- The industry's only mobile trailer with complete tailoring capabilities, dressing rooms and sufficient inventory to bring the "Store to Your Door"
- Relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry to offer the highest quality products and guarantees
We are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce our store to you. Please visit us at our store, or better still…let us visit your department and bring the store to your door. Thank you from the whole family here at This & That Uniforms for your interest in our business and ...we look forward to serving you.