- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For non-leather clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Heel height is 2 inches
- Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- A Good Fit
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Toes should wiggle freely
Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather.To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.
Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine. Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth.
Oiled full grain leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable, water resistant finish. This smooth yet rugged leather does not break down in environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer for darker colors or Dansko Leather Cream for all colors.
Tooled leather is a full-grain leather embossed with a pattern. Clean with a soft dry cloth.